Personal productivity is ultimately about achieving goals. It is how efficiently you can complete tasks important to you consistently as well as completing the actions that move you closer to accomplishing your goals in a manner that brings balance and result. This is also working in alignment with your natural tendencies, needs, abilities, preferences, and purpose based on Self-regulatory behaviors such as overcoming procrastination and partaking in self-disciplinary activities that are considered unproductive. In the final analyses, Personal productivity has a direct impact on the quantity and quality of the results that we produce.
To get the best result in personal and professional productivity, two things are involved an optimized mind and self-discipline.
Without both, you will be lost in a million distractions, irrelevant choices, and disempowering decisions across your business, career, and relationships.
The course is made up of 2 sections and 16 lessons that promise to teach you the secrets, tools, strategies, and practices that all high achievers and successful individuals deploy to stay ahead of the pack.
Who this course is for:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- You will learn how to harness and deploy the power of mental discipline to be 10x productive across life and work.
- You will learn how to break your own barriers by breaking negative habits and replacing them with positive habits for success to occur.
- You will learn how to become a mastermind of your own Productivity, Growth and Transformation personally and professionally.
- Hack your way into an improved life with the 7 strategies to build unbreakable self-discipline
- You will learn to understand and control your thought process for your emotional well-being.
- You will also learn to differentiate between un-healthy thoughts and learn to eliminate such thoughts to get the life you desire.
At the end of the Course please submit the following:
- Drawing from the lessons, list and briefly explain 5 practices you will begin to implement in order to scale your Productivity and results from a mindset perspective.
Drawing from the lessons, list and briefly explain 5 practices you will begin to implement in order to scale your Productivity and results from a discipline perspective.
Take advantage of the ebook in the resource section.