All businesses both online and offline are established to solve problems through products and services. However, the biggest challenge that Creative Entrepreneurs face when they begin a business online is knowing what kind of problem they want to solve with their products or services. Knowing exactly the pain point and pleasure point your product or service will deliver is crucial in order to succeed in the market.
This is because you should create with the market not for the market from the very beginning as the nature of the problem determines the crafting of the solution. Without this clarity, failure is guaranteed. To approach problem-solving successfully in the online space, you need to establish a consistent knowledge of the pain point to help you create, evaluate, explore solutions, execute correctly and measure your success.
Without this process, you simply cannot expect to solve the problems of your audience effectively and efficiently.
Please note that this course is part of the larger 360 Online Business Model Course. To access the full course for holistic knowledge and understanding, click this link (insert link)
This course is made up of 5 lessons together with a free eBook that will offer further insights. Put together, they are designed to guide you step-by-step on how to identify and establish the pain points and issues that your product or services aim to address in readiness for success in the market.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Creative Entrepreneurs
- Online Business owners
- Career professionals seeking to create an extra stream of income.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to recognise personal and social problems as opportunities.
- How to critical analyse problems and evaluate its market worth.
- How to gain customer trust because of your ability to pinpoint and solve their problems.
- How to categorise and structure solutions market solutions.
- How to understand your audience and market for greater engagement.
- Turn challenges into opportunities, products and services.
- Insight to building an effective customer journey based on problems intelligence.